My name is Kevin Maarek. I am a software developer and a problem solver.
Born in Paris, France, I have graduated two degrees in Computer Science: a Higher Technician Certificate (Brevet de Technicien Supérieur) in IT services and a Bachelor in Software Architecture.
I have always been fascinated by computers and very interested in new technologies, which is why my range of skills is quite wide: I work with mobile so as web technologies and I do front end so as back end.
- General programming
- Native :
- iOS (Objective-C & Swift)
- Android (Java)
- Tizen (HTML5)
- Other :
- Corona SDK (Lua)
- PhoneGap (HTML5)
- HTML5 + CSS3
- Merise methodology
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Operating Systems
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
My Professional Experience
- iOS developer Intern at Egos Ventures, Atlanta, Georgia USA. (May to November 2014)
iOS app development in Objective-C and Swift. UI design, app architecture, data model design, unit testing.
- Java developer Intern at ThinkMyApp, Rueil Malmaison, France. (January to March 2013)
Development of a Java program : a plist fle generator for an iOS app's backend.
- Web developer Intern at Ora Vesimha, Paris, France. (May to July 2012)
Design, implementation and deployment of a dynamic website in PHP, HTML5 with a MySQL database.
- 2014 - Bachelor's degree equivalent in Software Architecture
at ESGI (Higher School of Computer Engineering), Paris, France.
Extra curriculum and Activities : Founder and president of the ESGI's Coding Dojo.
- 2012 - Higher Technician Certifcate (Brevet de Technicien Supérieur) in IT services, 2 year degree at Saint Michel, Saint Mandé, France.
- 2011 - High School Degree, Baccalauréat. at Cours Porgress, Paris, France.
Things I've done (sides projects)
- Stics : A free, open source and easy to implement service that generate statistics out of your web site or app. It help to mesure traffic and provide all informations over a dashboard.
- Code_Cheat : A simple cheat sheet bank. You can upload, read and evend download cheat sheets to help you to remember syntax, commands or even shortcuts.
Links and Contact
You can contact me by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via LinkedIn (EN) | LinkedIn (FR).
Also, you can see stuff I've done through my GitHub profile.
And here is my Twitter.
Other stuff you might like to know about me :
I play and teach the guitar.
Big fan of Rock'n'roll from the 50's.
I like skateboarding.
People generally say I'm a cool guy. And I agree with them.
Copyright (c) Kevin Maarek 2015